Saturday, November 08, 2008

RSI vs Protein Wisdom: The Final Triumph

I was devastated to learn today that I have been BANNED from the right-wing blog Protein Wisdom. Last year, I defeated Protein Wisdom blogger Jeff Goldstein in a debate on race. Poor Goldstein. He got completely sidetracked by my sophisticated pose as a college professor. It threw him entirely off his game. That and the fact that he's not nearly as talented as his many pronouncements indicate.

But this is the ultimate triumph--having such an big impact that I'm banned from Goldstein's blog. Maybe he can send me a plaque to honor the occasion. I'm at Ric Caric/ Department of Geography, Government, & History/Morehead State University, Morehead, KY 40351.

All kidding aside, maybe it's for the best. Goldstein is a high strung, insecure guy who's pretty unhappy with the way things have worked out so far in his life. I wouldn't want my teasing comments on Protein Wisdom to be the thing that drove Goldstein off his nut. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I were the guy who triggered Goldstein into blowing away the Obama supporters at his local coffee shop.

You know, he's an "Outlaw" now .

Peace, Jeff--it'll work out in the end.

8 comments:

AnnCoulterScaresChildren said...

Honestly, I am surprised you lasted this long. Bigoted Neo-Conservatives only have two defenses in the face of opposition: the liberal media using biased, misconstrued facts, and personal insults. I've been on the site a few times and have seen you called: a pussy, a weenie, professor pussy, pussy emeritus, bitch... not to mention the many times in which your machismo has been called into question. After they realized that they were not in a town-hall scenario, but on the internet--where you could easily find statistics to support your claims--I though that they would have turned to option three much more quickly--shunning.

Anyways, congratulations. Be careful not to be too cocky.
I was booted from wal-mart, once, for riding the kid's mechanized Sam's Club Semi-Truck.
Upsetting Wal-mart employees and upsetting neo-conservatives are close to being on the same level.

Ric Caric said...

I always thought Protein Wisdom was kind of fun. But if they don't want me, I'll have to find a way to live without them.

Scottye said...

What the fuck is wrong with that idiot Goldstein?

Ric Caric said...

Something tells me he was disappointed with the outcome of the election.

Scottye said...

The whole "Outlaw" thing reeks of the 80's

timb said...

Hah! I'm surprised it wasn't sooner also. I was first banned because I won an argument with him. But, it is for the best. he is a nut and it's just one more step from being banned to being threatened (like I was) to him looking you up and trying to send the minions after you.

Ric Caric said...

Hi Tim. Actually, I was unbanned the day after I posted the above. But I'm still going to refrain from commenting over there. At least for now.

timb said...

My IP address was never banned, so, when I comment over there, I use clever pseudonyms and try not to attract attention. There desire to get people fired for disagreeing with them is unfortunate.