Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Live-Blogging Election Night

I'm back on the Morehead State Campus where one of my colleagues has set up a multi-screen set-up for Election Watch.

Very Cool!

My first stop was at the campaign headquarters of my brother-in-law Tom Carew who was running for a city council seat in Morehead. Tom Carew is a very responsible and well-respected citizen in Eastern Kentucky. He won easily.

Bringing myself up to date:

Rocky Mountain High, Pennsylvania. Among the contested states, Obama has been declared the winner in Pennsylvania and New Hampshire. With Obama winning in Pennsylvania, things get tough for McCain and that's why the crowd in Grants Park in Chicago is so loud. If McCain wants to win, he is going to have to get Colorado as well as all the toss-up states in order to win.

Personally, I don't see that.

If the rest of the election goes to form, Obama has already won.

Now we need to see if the rest of the election goes to form.

1 comment:

a said...

That's great about Tom!! Big congratulations to him! Good news for Morehead, for sure.

- Amanda Moore