Friday, June 15, 2007

Is Fred Thompson a Slut, Gay, or What? (Under Construction)

This is the second day of my mother-in-law's 90th birthday party and I'm also packing for my month-long research trip to Philadelphia. So, I'm going to get this post out gradually.

Let's start with the question of whether Fred Thompson is gay.

According to that nice girl Ann Coulter, he's be at least "latently homosexual."

When Coulter was doing her second promotional tour for Godless (the first was interrupted by the killing of al-Qaida leader al-Zarqawi), she claimed that Bill Clinton was a latent homosexual because he had so many affairs. The idea for Coulter was that gay men have a lot of promiscuous sex (not that dear Ann deals with stereotypes) and the Bill Clinton was acting like a gay man when he had affairs. As a result, Coulter could claim that Bill Clinton was gay.

Anyone who accepts Coulter's argument on Bill Clinton would also have to apply it to Fred Thompson because Thompson exhibited so much promiscuous behavior when he was a Washington lobbyist.

According to the Washington Post, Thompson claims that " I was single for a long time, and, yep, I chased a lot of women ... And a lot of women chased me. And those that chased me tended to catch me."

Like Bill Clinton, Fred Thompson might have thought of himself a hetero while he was chasing skirts, but Ann Coulter would call this "homosexual behavior" and I don't remember any conservatives objecting to Ann's analysis.

Come to think of it, who would I be to argue with Ann either.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have these wild homo accusations about tons of people; however, I think that you are just trying to hide your own homosexuality.

Anonymous said...

I never reply to anonymous comments, especially from people who are impersonating me.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Ric is a closet case. Maybe not. He is, however, definitely a hypocrite. On the one hand, he champions all things liberal, including gay rights. On the other hand, he makes these not-so-sly innuendoes about other people's sexuality.

One has to ask, is sexuality relevant or not? Well, Ric?

Cleo said...

Ric Ric a hypocrite? Say it ain't so!

http://anticaric.blogspot.com