Saturday, May 31, 2008

RSI on KET next Monday

In one of the summer's biggest surpises, I got a call from Bill Goodman of KET to appear on a segment of "Kentucky Tonight" concerning Race and Politics in Kentucky. Goodman wanted to have professors on the panel but was having trouble locating people because of summer vactions, research trips, and traveling. I was probably in the third tier of prospects.

I'll be appearing with State Sen. Robert Stivers, R-Manchester, State Sen. Gerald Neal, D-Louisville and Saundra Ardrey of Western Kentucky University.

The broadcast will be Monday at 8pm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish you the best on the show. I won't be able to watch it live but know you will do a good job. Good luck.

Alex

Unknown said...

Hey Ric! --I've got my TiVo set up to tape it! Sadly I won't be able to watch it live because I have to run tonight but I will watch it as soon as I get home! Good luck!
Courtney