Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Ouch, Did Fournier Do a Number on Hillary

As someone who supports Hillary Clinton for President, I don't do many anti-Hillary posts. It's bad enough that everybody I know is supporting Obama without me giving them new reasons for doing so.

But Ron Fournier's MSNBC analysis nailed Hillary and Bill Clinton with his story on the Scooter Libby commutation.

Guess who Marc Rich's lawyer was when Rich got his questionable pardon from Bill Clinton.

Scooter Libby!

I'm not going to be a Rush Limbaugh and carry the water for Hillary on this. That's just a big ouch for her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

For your next project, grasshopper, find who the prosecutor was in the Libby/Rich case.

B Moe

Ric Caric said...

I hate these little right-wing games. If you've got a point, make it. Otherwise don't bother.

Anonymous said...

I will give you a hint:
his name was Patrick Fitzgerald.

Small world, huh?

And according to his friends, he was really fuggin' pissed about that pardon.

B Moe

Ric Caric said...

One of the things I like about Fitzgerald is that he turned out to be an understated pro.