Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Iraq: The Pre-Game Show is Over

I seem to have the flu. So blog posts are going to be short, but infrequent.

But that doesn't mean that I wouldn't make a better vice-president than Dick Cheney.

Today, Cheney is telling Iraqi politicians that it's "game time" and that they have to come up with compromises concerning de-Baathification and oil rights in the next few months.

What's the last four years been: the pre-game show?

Back to slowly and painfully grading exams.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very sorry that you are not feeling well. I hope the semester ends well for you and that you get to feeling better. I hope to catch up with you soon.

Ric Caric said...

Thanks for the kind words. I'm lucky I've got a good set of finals. I'd be a lot sicker if I was facing an endless run of bad papers.

Be in touch next week.

Ric