Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sarah Palin: Staying Home for the 2012 Campaign

The Moderate Voice has an interesting little note on Sarah Palin's moment of indecision about whether to continue with her most recent pregnancy because of the baby's Down syndrome.

In relation to this, I want to mention that I don't think Sarah Palin is going to run for the presidency in 2012. It's always struck me that Palin never moved to Juneau to take up the governor's position. Her Indiana speech was also her first trip outside Alaska since the election. That doesn't make any sense to me and I've come to the conviction that Palin has a hard time leaving Wasilla for some reason and will give up on presidential campaigning because she wouldn't want to move to the White House.

Call it a gut feeling, but I'd still be surprised if she ran.

No comments: