Monday, May 05, 2008

Getting into Line for Obliteration

I'm not sure why there's such a big brouhaha on the left about Hillary Clinton's comment that the U. S. could "obliterate" Iran if the Iranians launched a nuclear attack on Israel.

That's pretty much what any American administration would do if Iran nuked Israel.

Of course, I imagine that we'd have to get in line because the Israelis would want to obliterate Iran first.

Personally, I don't care all that much for the Israelis than I care for Iran. But Hillary is just stating the fact of American policy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll defend her no matter what, won't you?

Ric Caric said...

I'm not just defending her. I'm impressed by the gas tax proposal. It's about time someone started pandering from the left. I want to see more.