Sunday, January 07, 2007

Six Months of RSI

Today is the sixth month anniversary of Red State Impressions. This is the 201st post and I'm pretty happy that I've been able to keep up a six days of posting per week rate. RSI seems to have about 30 readers, mostly from a collection of my Morehead State and Slate Fray friends. Thanks to everybody, especially the Morehead State College Republicans. There's nothing like a diverse audience.

I'm currently trying to link up to other left-wing blogs in an effort to expand my audience. Of course, there are millions and millions of other bloggers doing the same thing.

We'll have to see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Morehead State College Republicans thank you! There's nothing like a good laugh!

-- Aaron

Ric Caric said...

I try to give credit where credit is due. Best, Ric