Monday, February 16, 2009

Talking About Chris Brown

As the father of two daughters, I would say without hesitation that Chris Brown is at the dead bottom of the my vision of the human scumpile--worse than Dick Cheney and George Bush, al-Qaida in Iraq, or even the Blackwater (Oops, I mean Xe) mercenaries.

That's what Brown gets after biting, choking, and threatening to kill his girlfriend, pop star Rihanna. Talk about role modeling, Brown's a pop star himself and you have to wonder what kind of example he's setting for Kentucky guys desperate to prove their manhood

In other words, the kind of guys who could end up dating my daughters.

Asshole.

I did take the opportunity to talk with Miss Teen RSI about the fact that the guys who pose the most dangers to women are husbands, boyfriends, friends, and acquaintances.

But it makes me all the more disgusted with assholes like Chris Brown that I have to talk with my daughters about the dangers of being beaten and sexually assaulted.

Which reminds me--who's going to be the first commentator to say it was "her fault."

No comments: