Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Great President!

It appears that Paul Wolfowitz's resignation today as president of the World Bank was contingent on the Bank's board publicly accepting Wolfowitz' "contention that he acted "ethically and in good faith.'"

Maybe that will work for George Bush as well.

Perhaps President Bush and Dick Cheney would resign if Congress, the media, left-wing bloggers, and the nation at large just accept Bush's contention that he's a great president.

Hey, I never said I would never compromise my ethics for a good enough cause and this is a good enough cause.

So here goes!

"George Bush is a great president, one of the greatest presidents in American history."

2 comments:

Vigilante said...

Since we know that the occupation forces can only begin withdrawing after Bush is no longer in the White House, I conclude that you are one who would tell a huge lie, if it would save a few lives...

Ric Caric said...

Obviously, my "A Great President" post was satirical. But, I wouldn't have much of a problem with being dishonest if it would mean that Bush and Cheney would resign now. I'm not holding my breath though.