Sunday, April 22, 2007

I'm a Lucky Guy

I'm a lucky guy to even know Mrs. RSI let alone be married to her. Tonight, she and I visited the home of some friends who have been having financial problems and were moving into a new house. To help out with the move, Mrs. RSI cooked some turkey, baked a cake, and brought a six-pack of beer. Then, we sat around for an hour and a half and mostly talked about the new house while the kids watched 50 First Dates. It was all Mrs. RSI's idea and it was only one instance of the endless stream of everyday good will that makes Mrs. RSI such a wonderful person. Bless her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless her for having to put up with you.

Ric Caric said...

Actually, I think it's voluntary.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I guess some women are really desperate.